What you need to know...
This is a quick list of the syllabus of the courses that we provide. We've tried to make this as comprehensive as possible, we make the assumption that beginning users have little to no knowledge of mushrooms, so we are building up from the basics.
A. Mushroom Identification
- Key features of funghi
- Common Identification Errors
- Common toxic mushrooms
- Toxic effects of mushrooms
C. Foray skills
- Ideal habitat identification
- Tree and funghi Relationships
- Seasonal variations
- Sustainable harvesting of wild mushrooms
D. Getting the most out of edible mushrooms
- Drying, pickling and storing methods
- Mushroom recipes
Last modified: Wednesday, 17 January 2018, 5:06 AM